Payment policy

  1. Order summary
  2. Review order
  3. Payment
  4. Checkout complete

Please note that if you register more than 75 days prior to departure, you will be charged an initial 25% of the total price and the remaining 75% will be deducted from your credit card 75 days prior to departure. If you register less than 75 days to departure, the full amount will be charged.